Resolutions for 2011
Here’s my boring old list as if you care.
- Finish reading “War and Peace.”
- Write this novel I’ve been trying to write.
- Finish writing, and produce, “My Daughter, My Wife” for the stage.
- Get good enough at bass to jam with other musicians.
- Weigh 180 pounds by June 1, and stay that way.
- Call mom more often.
- Self-publish a short story Harold of my own.
- Come up with a project for the stage that showcases myself.
- At work, have less surprises and more visibility into future efforts.
- Start turning down projects I don’t want or need.